Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE PEOPLE YOU MEET






Well on Monday, I delivered my Load of BUD in DALLAS. While unloading

I met a driver who was driving for the FUN of it. He recently purchased his own truck with CASH. To make a short story long, He didn't need to work. DAVE and his sistes inherited family land with natural gas wells. This 59 year old makes upwards of $37000 NET each week, his share of what the wells produce. NOW I ask you is life fair?? HE stated that his children don't have any idea of what he's worth.




On the other end is the working man, another driver I met in MISSOURI. CURTIS (44 years young) and I were sitting and talking driving at a VOSS TRUCK PLAZA at exit 208 on I-44. He has a HOBBY FARM with beef cattle at ODESSA , MO. HE was very interesting to talk to. He hauled FLATBED. It was a great way to spend an evening. SEE the FOTO...By the time the evening was over, he invited me to ODESSA if and when I'm in the area around Kansas City.




On Tuesday, I got a qualcom message to pick up a new student in OHIO, on my way to deliver in Pennsylvania. I did so today. His nme is LOUIS (LOU, LOUIE)..He's recently out of the military and seems that he has his head on right. dedicated, his dad come from trucking. I'm looking forwards to these next 2 weeks. I'll add pictures as the weeks go on
Well sitting in SEVILLE, OH waiting to deliver in Pennsyvania tomorrow. probably will start out at 4A. M. and deliver a day early. MORE loads, More $$$.

No comments: