Saturday, April 5, 2008

hurry up and wait






Well, having drivin through sojme beautiful parts of the US of A, UTAh, ARIZONA, COLORADO and NEW MEXICO, I have a lot of fotos to add. The other day was a semi-disaster, waiting over twelve hours at Budweiser for a load, only to drive all night to get it delivered on time in Albaquerque. IT was done. In spit of a major accident north of Alobaquerque closing the southbound lanes, requiring a deture of about 15 miles. Thanks GREG for the GPS. Took a nap along the way at perhaps the worst truckstop food place along I25. It was at exit 110 in COLO. Great parking/BAD food.
BY THE WAY..This last FOTO, NAME the movie/MUSICAL this city was used in. HINT L
EE MARVIN and CLINT EASTWOOD.
Am in Albaquerque waiting on a load. Soon I should be into LAYOVER MONEY. NEED a load headed EAST for TAH on the 9th. They always get me home on time. Waiting may mean picking up late for a rushed delivery. I guess well see what gives. I realy dont want to have to refuse a load. HAVE TO BE HOME BY THE 9th.
I've been following ROB's blog www.truckingfunks.blogspot.com and it seems he getting quite an experience. truckers knife fighting at a truckstop??? Well he wasn't involved.
Another reminder...LOOK at www.gremlenmusicianservices.com for your music needs.

No comments: