Thursday, April 17, 2008

GREAT DAY

Well spent time at Dallas and got mainenance done on my truck. delivered my load this morning at Fort Worth (actually Roanoke, TX). wasn't able to get a student ut of Dallas, but did get a great load to KENT, WA.. about 2400 miles total including picking up a trailer and the load.

made it to Gainsville, TX where I'll spend the night. Found a good CHINA KING BUFFET. excellent menu and food. Shrimp, Froglegs, etc., etc., etc. (WHAT MUSICAL IS THAT FROM?) They even have free internet here. that's why I'm able to update this blog today. The restaurant is located just EAST of I35, on highway 82. Truck parking in the rear, and alos near a WALMART for shopping.

It started storming about 30 minutes ago. but thats OK. Will go get some sleep and start out early in the morning. got about 2200 miles to go by Monday. Then on the way back to GREENBAY, WI for a TE recert class.

FOTOS for the trip to KENT will follow in time.

No comments: