Sunday, March 30, 2008

TEXAS 2 CALIFORNIA

Well made it to Freeport and dropped my load on Wednesday and picked up a hazmat load on Thursday. On I10 near Van Horn, TX I got stopped by a DoPS Officer, who chose to site me for placarding violations. He had stopped another driver and ticketed him the day before for the same items. They loaded where I did. Needless to say, I sent the citations to the COMPANY. Prior to that I stopped at a great BBQ spot on I10 exit 456. called COOPERS.

My next stretch between TEXAS and Califirnia are in the FOTOS. most from Arizona, the wind generators from CAlifornia. The snow capped mountains are outside of Palm DESERT area.





I got to our FONTANA OC yesterday in time to get a 34 hour restart. I'll deliver this load on Monday morning. This gives me an opportunity to catchup on showers, laundry shopping etc.

While your at it, look at http://www.gremlenmusicianservices.com/If you're interested in driving for SCHNEIDER please contact them at http://www.schneider.com/ and use me as a referal driver # 63217 THANKS

No comments: