Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last day with RF

Well it's been a great two weeks. I'll release Robert from my phase of his training in the A.M. Afterwards I'll finish this last load together, and continue on home for a few days. Rob will head up to Green Bay for is Skills, Qualifications Testing. I have no doubts that he'll do well, If only so he doesn't have to spend two more weeks with my music and jokes. Rob is the good looking one on the right!! By the way...Rob's challenge to overwork him was met. on at least two occasions, early in the day, he paracticed the "BOBBLEHEAD" techiques for checking his mirrors and guages. Naturally his eyes were closed while I was driving. This ones for you ROB...ROAD GUARDS OUT!!!
This 2nd picture is of NICK, one of our Driver's service desk helpers at Gary OC
View Rob's Blog at

also view

No comments: