Monday, April 6, 2009

NEED A BREAK !! VERY FRUSTRATING DAY

I delivered my WALMART load yesterday morning, waited till nearly 5PM to get my next load from Quincy, IL to OWENSBORO, KY..I knew Walmart had no MTs, because I checked the night before. Schneider still sent me back for a trailer. A yardjockey pulled one from a door for me, but SCHNEIDER said I couldn't have it. They eventually (after 2 hours at Walmart) sent me to BURLINGTON, IA froa trailer.

I requested routing directions from the QUALCOM, but none were received, so I went my way. GUESS WHAT??? crossing a toll bridge, between IA and IL, I got a warning...NO TRUCKS OVER 8 TON ALLOWED. EVENTUALLY got my load at quincy..44600# of recycled paper..HAd to scale 4 times and still can't get legal on my drives..Need to burn off fuel, fuel more often, with less than half a tank.

Decided to make our OC at EDWARDSVILLE, home for the night, to deliver about 10AM tomorrow.

TIME now for lunch, shower, shave and relaxation.

1 comment:

mmmmmmm said...

cool stuff!
please let me know what you think of my artwork..
http:\\www.untumsmunudmum.blogspot.com