Saturday, April 11, 2009

THE HAWIIANS




I promised you viewers of my blog fotos of my Hawiian friends.. These two are of DARREL "CHECK THE SHORTS" AGUIAR. Then there's this one of DARREL, his wife ROBERT, and ME.


Here is a foto of DARELL and "MULE" KAPPA. YES MULE is HAWIIAN, half anyways....
Now I'm at home for EASTER weekend, after a frustrating last week on he road. It seems most just didn't go smooth, running tight on drive hours as well as the DOT 14.
I surived it though
Tomorrow, EASTER, I'll spend with my family, WIFE,SON, DAUGHTER, their SPOUSES DAVE and RENEE, and my 4 GRANDCHILDREN, REBECCA, NANCY, AUSTIN and CULLEN.
Something to look forwards to!!
SO.."HAPPY EASTER TO ALL, CELEBRATE YOUR SALVATION GIFT.
AND YES RAY KTBC&PH
also CHECK MY SON'S WEBSITE http://www.gremlenmusicianservices.com/

2 comments:

Mule said...

Bobtailbill
If you spell my name right I would be Half Hawaiian... yes this is "Mule" Kaapa <---- noticed spelling.... Met the Hawaiians Darel and Roberta very nice couple and if you blame the crash of your compter on downloading my picture..Alias "Mule Virus" we know what you full of ....lol
take care my friend ...Happy Trucking.
Mule

it is what it is said...

who's that person in shorts???