Thursday, May 6, 2010

TIME AT HOME AGAIN







It's been a great three weeks for miles, but ended with a lot of frustration. I was supposed to pick up a female student in the Kansas City area, but never made it that far west from Georgia when I received the assignment. I got turned around and headed for Pennsylvania when I got a new student assignment from New York state (SEAN)...He met me at our Carlisle OC. Worked out great for the next two weeks. We went from PA the NY, to Laredo, TX, ,SC, ,OH, IN,and IA and eventually to GARY. The last two days, getting him to GARY, and me home was more than frustrating. WE did get back a day late. The fotos of my last two students, included..Nick followed by Sean.. Nick as well as other past students, call me from time to time for advice. One student, Steve, from Indianapolis, called to talk. He was apparently bored, being home, recovering from surgery. He'll be driving a gain soon.

AS YOU CAN SEE, THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, following the darker days.





I'm home now, preparing to get scoped over the next few days. This is an event scheduled every couple years. Needless to say I'll get some long needed rest!

By the way RAY..THIS ONE'S FOR YOU..KTPH&TBC!

No comments: