Sunday, May 30, 2010

STOP OR NOT STOP

Prior to coming TIME AT HOME, I had a load I picked up in Kentucky. After offing a ramp onto I64, at proper speeds, I saw a state highway patrol car in the HAMMER lane behind me. Checked my speed and was legal. All of a sudden he pulled behind me, followed me for about a quarter mile, and put on his lights.. Naturally I pulled over onto the shoulder.. I waited for him to come to the truck, and waited, and waited, etc.. Now I'm already tight on my drive time and day clock. After about 15 minutes, I took my paperwork, license, permit book and such, and exited the passenger side. I walked to the rear of the trailer and was surprised to see that he was not stopping me, but a female driver, who was in my rear blind spot. I got back in my truck and continued on my way.


Here is a picture of my most recent student, ALF (short for Alphonse). He has been one of my better students since the training program started up again. I felt like I had SANTA in my truck for two weeks. He did quite well, passing his SQT and getting a truck assigned. Best OF LUCK and congrates to ALF.

HEY RAY..KTBC&PH

No comments: