Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ALMOST MEXICO


Am sitting in LAREDO, TX, waiting to deliver a load tomorrow morning. It will be relayed tomorrow night into MEXICO. I hope my trip planner can find me something quick out of here. There are about 30 other drivers waiting for loads. SEE few in FOTO.


I picked this load, 44000# of beer in Minnesota. about 11500 mile run. Not bad considering it follows a 1200 mile run from JERSEY. This run brought through RAIN,SNOW, SLEET ICE STORM, WINDS FROM MINNEAPOLIS TO SOUTH OF OKLAHOMA CITY. I feel like a mail man, without his pay.


Prior to this run, I dropped LEE at GARY on saturday. He called me today and said he got a 99% on the first part and 100% on the second pat of his SQT. Now he'll take his CDL tests on Thursday. He seems quite pleased with himself. He should be. He worked hard.


I go home in a week. that will be good time spent with my family before CHRISTmas and my birthday. Maybe even a little deer hunting.

No comments: