Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PLAYING CATCHUP


Well Ray, I said I'd try to catchup on this site when I got to an OC..Well, I'm sitting in ATLANTA, and may deliver to Walmart in Louisiana, tomorrow or Thursday. This and my last three loads were to WALMARTS. I don't have a student with me, lost him on his first day out. He decided he didn't want to drive afterall. His name was EARL. FROM EARLVILLE, IL of all places. I don't have a foto of him. Perhaps its for the best. After leaving him, I proceeded to deliver my load, and enroute, I dropped my driveshaft (AGAIN) in Council Bluffs. Spent a day there, went to deliver the load, that evening to be told it was rescheduled to the next night. Well I did get breakdown and layover pay for those days.




Prior to Earl there was STEVE. He was a truckfull of laughs. He even liked my jokes. He called me on Saturday while I was visiting my mom and brother in Shelbyville, KY. He got through his testing and is on the road.




I ran into SIMRANJIT again at Gary, Ray...you remeber him.. we went to eat on Ray's boat. That was a good evening.




Before Steve, was Carl. I was worried about him, but found out he got a 92% on hiws testing up in Greenbay. He met me in Gary also and showed me his CDL, and introduced me to his wife., I need to find his and Steve's fotos so I can update the site.

No comments: